The Solar Hybrid is more than a snowboard. It’s a power station! The solar panel embedded into the topsheet collects energy from the sun and powers your electronics as you ride. A USB battery pack is included with the board.
- Recharge Inverter by USB or Solar Panel
- Power Output: USB
- Ideal for Phone, POV cameras, HUD Googles, other USB accessories.
- Snowboard Includes Signal Power Station Inverter and connection cord
- The battery holds 2,000mAh of power
- Depending on the iPhone version, but a completely dead iPhone takes about 3 hours or so to charge
- Depending on the light levels, the fastest the Inverter will charge is 5 hours in direct sun.
- This solar panel has a power output of 440mA @ 4.8V = 2.112W
- For the Power Light, red = charging; green = full
- There is no state of charge indication other than Charging / Full (Red / Green)
- Wavelength Technology—camber between your feet with rocker on the tip and tail
- Gloss silkscreen topsheet, knife-cut Durasurf sintered bases that flop between black and white
- ABS sidewalls in black, Durasurf tip and tails in black
- Poplar core
- Biaxial glass underneath with triaxial glass on top of the core
- True Twin shape
- Directional board