The Sierra Series was designed by and for Signal team rider, John Jackson using a directional quad sidecut to give extra powerful edge engagement and control. The board features biaxial and triaxial glass as well as tip to tail carbon and a Paulonia core with Poplar stringers.
- Directional quad-sidecut provides extra engagement for powerful edge control
- Biaxial glass below the core / triaxial glass above the core
- Tip to tail carbon
- Paulownia core with poplar stringers.
- Gentle sloped nose with 6-point shape
- Back of centre stance
- Die-cut sintered base
- Use 6mm hardware for inserts
|Directional sidecut||830 /690/ 510/ 680||840/ 700/ 520/ 690||840/ 700/ 520/ 690||850/ 710/ 520/ 700||860/ 720/ 530/ 710|
|Stance (mm)||18 back||18 back||18 back||19 back||19 back|